Friday, January 6, 2012

weekends

source


as we move into the weekend after a full week back at work


i am drawn to reflection about my new years resolution to be more intentional


more intentional specifically about how i can use my life to bless others




my prayer this weekend is that the lord would open my eyes and my heart to someone else's needs instead of continually focusing on the needs of myself


to be able to "do something good today"


as julie encourages us all to do and by the way she is really good at blessing others


(if you are follower of joys hope you know this and if you aren't you are missing out on one cool momma chick)




i wonder what i will "see" this weekend


when you align yourself and open yourself up to be part of His plan


it is amazing what is revealed


i am excited and ready


No comments:

Post a Comment