Sunday, July 28, 2013

He desires you ... part 2

Have you given any thought to yesterday's post?
I sure have and it doesn't matter how many times I read these promises in His word...
I am excited, I am grateful and honestly there are days I am relieved.
I don't have to do it on my own and I am not meant to.
Neither are you.

So let's dig in a little deeper.
What happens when you choose something? 
You pick it out and it is yours.
You chose it because you saw value in it.
You take care of it because it is yours.

Remember yesterday when I said He chose us.
He chose you. He chose me.
Well the same theory applies to us.
He chose us and we are now His.
We belong to Him.
We have a new idenity.
It is in Him.
Daughter of the King.
Princess.
Beloved. 
Loved.
Honored. 
Cherished.
Prized,
Special.
Perfect in His Sight.

If you have never heard those words attached to your name,
I encourage you to print them out, paste them on your bathroom wall,
on your fridge, on your desk,
anywhere where you will see them, and read them and believe them.


I love that identity.
It is so far from how I see myself many days.
But every day I wake up He sees me through His eyes, not my own. 
I am sinner, saved by grace and in Him I am a new creation.
Guess what sisters? You can be too!
It is such an exciting thing and I can't help but share it.
It is a message I want to shout from the rooftops.
So many of you know just what I am saying, you too know about His amazing grace...
 but maybe you needed the reminder.
Or maybe like me you never tire of hearing you are made new in Him.

In Ephesians Chapter 1 vs 17 -18 Paul is praying for the church at Ephesus and his prayer is that they would be given a spirit of wisdom, and revelation so that they would know Him better.
My prayer is the same.
That as women of the body of Christ we know be given a spirit of wisdom, to know Him better. 

In getting to know Him better we also come to know our purpose and our plan in Him. 
What is your purpose, what is your plan?
Maybe you are still even doubting there is one for you.
Well sweet friend, there is a purpose and plan, unique for you.
It isn't my plan or my sisters plan or even my best friends plan.
It has been designed specifically for you, and no one can fulfill it but you.
You are destined for greatness, you have something that has been set apart, by Him for you.
only you.
Can you imagine that?
He has a plan, the God of the universe, the painter of the majestic skies,
the one who commands the oceans
He has a plan, just for you. He designed it with you in mind.
Only you.

He also shares that we would come to know we are His glorious inheritance. 
You are His prized possession.

And that as a believer we are given incomparably great power...

Remember, God power is never tied by our past, our present, titles, degrees,
positions of authority, or rules of this world.
The power He possesses is all surpassing power
Believe that promise and take heart that He is bigger that anything you face.
As a daughter of the King you are linked to Christ, forever. No matter what may come to pass. 
In Him there is Victory, therefore, we always have victory because Jesus always wins. 

Friends, I am proof of God's mercy and grace. 
I am proof He shows no favoritism among choosing His children. 
He just desires a relationship with you. 
There is nothing you can do to change that.
If you decline today, He will still desire you tomorrow, and the next day.
He will still pursue you until you take your last breath.

Maybe you have accepted His offer to be your Lord and Savior,
this message is equally important to us as well.
He pursues us too.. He desires to grow in a relationship with us too.
He desires to be the place to run to with all your fears, He desires to celebrate in your joys,
He desires to hear the deepest concerns of your heart, He desires for you to know Him
to experience Him fully. 
Come with me, let's say yes and pursue Him together.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment