Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Newest items in the paper and ribbon shop

Ribbons, cute monograms, paper.... well they just make my day! 
One of my favorite things to do is create special one of a kind items for the special people in my life!
Well once that happened those special people started ordering for their special people and boom
that's how this whole thing goes. 
It's so fun really! 

This summer I have added some precious items to the shop. 
They are flying out and have been such a hit!
Get in on the action and order some today!

Set of 8 cards with envelopes. Your choice of art and either monogram or name in your color choice.
Regularly $20 but this week they are on summer special for $15

`

These may just be my favorite yet! 
The little sea creature art with a monogram!
Stop it!!!!! It is too cute. 
These are headed out to one of my favorite blogger friends today! I have a feeling she will love them!



Precious aren't they! And this is just the tip of the iceberg girls! 







Gift wrapping is available for $2 and shipping is dependent on the size of the order. I always package to the highest standard to ensure your order arrives as nicely as it left the shop!

Email me today at RachelRAdams@gmail.com to place your order!
Remember the note cards are $5 off this week making them $15 for a set
and the enclosure cards are only $12 for 36 cards!!!!
You can't beat this summer special!



No comments:

Post a Comment